Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Finches How much should i sell my two finches for? I cannot keep them any longer, they need a home.?

Question by sherry c: How much should i sell my two finches for? I cannot keep them any longer, they need a home.?
I’m selling two finches (one white, one brown). They come with food and gravel but need a cage. I have no idea what to ask for them. I’ve heard their expensive but will sell cheap as long as they have a good home. Any advice?
They are ZEBRA FINCHES.

Best answer:

Answer by ms bell
I’d need to know what species of finch you’re selling to give you an idea about the price. Some species are finch aren’t that expensive while others cost more. Please add what species of finch you’re trying to sell.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:cannot, Finches, home, keep, longer, much, need, sell, should, them, they

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...