Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 27, 2013

Birds For Sale Q&A: how to eliminate squirells and birds from my backyard?

Question by Madzia M: how to eliminate squirells and birds from my backyard?
My back yard is about 100×60 and I have about 20 small fruit trees. I have problem with squirrels and birds. I can’t use gun. I tried different powders and sprays from Menards and Home Depot. Nothing really works. What do you do? I heard about some sound devices but don’t know what to buy. What product do you use and why?

Best answer:

Answer by contessa
Hang satchets filled with fresh ground black pepper they hate that stuff.
For the birds hang little satchets filled with crushed red pepper. You can buy those satchets from eBay made in china for cheap and they look cute w ribbons
..

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Backyard, Birds, Eliminate, from, sale, squirells

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...