Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 27, 2013

Birdcage A Birdcage For props in a photo shoot?

Question by chocolatestilettovixen: A Birdcage For props in a photo shoot?
I am looking for an antique round birdcage A large one for a photoshoot.I am willing to rent it from whoever may have one .

Best answer:

Answer by atv_chick_2003
Do you have any Antique shops around you? You’d be surprised what you can find in them places, Also check out any Yard sales, and Auctions

My b/fs brother in law went to a auction a few weeks ago ( he didn’t know i was looking for a cage) and they had one that looked like a Victorian house it was antique he said it was huge and it sold for 2.00 !!!! I was So mad his wife didn’t tell him we were looking for a cage!

I actually have 3 round Cages, but only one has all the pieces and well my budgie is living in it, BUt i’m not sure if they’re antique or not……… DO you have a photo of what you are looking for excatly?? if so you can send me a message through here and I”ll send you my email address, and I’ll see if i’ve got what you’re looking for

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Birdcage, Photo, Props, Shoot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...