Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Cockatiel Birds Q&A: Do you think it's safe for me to get a degu?

Question by Sarah: Do you think it’s safe for me to get a degu?
I’ve been considering getting another pet for a while and a degu seems to be a really good choice. The only problem is that I have a dog. My dog is very well behaved but does like to chase rabbits and squirrels outside. I also have two cockatiel birds that our out of their cage all the time. My dog never chases them, but he has been trained not to since he was a puppy. He is now three years old and I’m not sure it would be so easy to train him to leave the degu alone. Any advice?

Best answer:

Answer by Rodent Graveyard
He will know.

Get one.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:*It's, Birds, Cockatiel, degu, safe, think

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...