Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, November 22, 2013

Buy Birds Is it bad to buy a bird from a store like Petco?

Question by Boomer: Is it bad to buy a bird from a store like Petco?
I am going to buy 2 birds. some people have told me that I should only get hand fed birds. I cant find any of them. are the birds at petco going to be tamable (I know they will take more time, but will they be as nice as hand tamed birds after I have worked with them)?

Best answer:

Answer by mrcrazyswords
Yes they can be just as nice as hand tamed breeder raised birds. It will definitely take more time and effort but the end result can be the same. Its a serious undertaking and not to be taken lightly though.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, Birds, from, like, Petco, store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...