Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Birdfeeders Q&A: How Do I Get Rid Of A Raccoon In My Bird Feeder Without Killing It?

Question by howtostartahotelfire: How Do I Get Rid Of A Raccoon In My Bird Feeder Without Killing It?
There is something getting into my birdfeeder almost every night. And we are pretty sure its a raccoon. It took a suet feeder totally off the tree and we haven’t seen it since. I want to get rid of it without trapping or killing it. Can anyone help me?

Best answer:

Answer by michaeldrennie
I have not affilliation with the company below, but they look to have a great product for ridding raccoons in a safe and humane way. Also you might check out some raccoon and squirrel proof feeders. Good Luck.\

http://www.safepetproducts.com/pilot.asp?pg=animaldeterrents_main&gclid=CJqb6PKkh4QCFQU9SAodBV7zhg

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:bird, Birdfeeders, feeder, killing, Raccoon, WITHOUT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...