Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Buy Birds I own a cat with my boyfriend, and we want to buy a bird. Is there a way to see if they will get along?

Question by Sherry C: I own a cat with my boyfriend, and we want to buy a bird. Is there a way to see if they will get along?
I don’t want either pet (if we buy the bird) to feel unloved or like they’re competing for affection. I also don’t want my cat playing lion of the serrengeti and pouncing the bird or the bird hurting the cat. Is there a way to see how they’ll interact beforehand or would it be easier to get another cat?

Best answer:

Answer by Markelele
i doubt they’ll be able to get along. Its just like having a cat and a mouse in a house.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:along, bird, Birds, boyfriend, there, they, want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...