Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Birdfeeder Q&A: How can I use leftover gravy to feed the birds?

Question by Dayor Knight: How can I use leftover gravy to feed the birds?
I have left over gravy from certain meals. Is there a way i can reuse it in my birdfeeder. Can I put in in a dish? will the birds ‘drink’ it?
Does the high salt content refer to sparrows also. Even though I try to deter sparrows, they seem to eat everything.

Best answer:

Answer by Donald L
-Gravy for birds? The fat in it might actually be good for them. You could try to put it in a flat dish and see what happens. You’ll probably have more bugs than birds in the dish though!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:birdfeeder, Birds, feed., gravy, leftover

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...