Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bird Table I need suggestions. How can I prevent my cats from sitting on the table without hurting them?

Question by nekogirl2001: I need suggestions. How can I prevent my cats from sitting on the table without hurting them?
I have 3 cats, two of which are male and one female. all 3 of these cats love sitting on my table only when it has a table cloth on it.. which is not good . I don’t want to harm them but I want them to stop sitting on the table..for good. How would I go about stopping them from sitting on the table without injuring them or making them hate me?

Best answer:

Answer by Logan J.K
just pick them off the talbe and tell them no after awhile they’ll stop

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, cats, from, hurting, need, prevent, sitting, suggestions, Table, them, WITHOUT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...