Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Types Of Birds What types of birds can do well in smaller spaces?

Question by optionalcandy: What types of birds can do well in smaller spaces?
Hi! Well I want to get a bird, but I think I should get another one to go with it do it doesn’t get lonely. But, the cage I have is a somewhat small-medium size, and I wouldn’t want the birds to be uncomfy. Unfortunately, I can’t afford a bigger cage. So, I was wondering what type of birds would’ve ok with the cage, or a type of bird that can do well on its own would be fine too. Thanks in advance!

Best answer:

Answer by Kerbear
A pair of zebra finches would be good or perhaps a lone parakeet

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Birds, smaller, Spaces, Types, well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...