Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Parrot Is it normal for every Indian Ringneck Parrot to be very mean to a different bird?

Question by Due on 7/9/11 with baby # 2: Is it normal for every Indian Ringneck Parrot to be very mean to a different bird?
I have a parakeet and an Indian Ringneck Parrot and my Ringneck hates my parakeet. My ringneck will actually attack him and once he damaged his tail. And once he pulled out feathers from his face and was so close to his eyes. What do I do? Do you think that my Ringneck will get nicer at some point. All my parakeet wants is to be his friend. Any experts?

Best answer:

Answer by nikki
hi i dont know if this will help but i hav an african grey parrot and we got a book with him and it said that most parrots will usually hate any other types of birds except another parrot, i could be wrong about yours though!:(

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, different, every, Indian, mean, Normal, Parrot, Ringneck, very

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...