Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Finches For Sale What license do I need to bring my bird (not wild) to Canada ?

Question by nxtfari: What license do I need to bring my bird (not wild) to Canada ?
I live in the USA .It’s a cockateil .Which license (if i even need a license ) and where do I get it ?

Best answer:

Answer by Karen L
The Canadian Border Services Agency handles that sort of thing. I looked and couldn’t find much on pet birds, but it looks as if they are treated the same as pet dogs and cats, no fee required for birds if they are coming from the US. Dogs and cats must have a certificate showing their rabies vaccination. There doesn’t appear to be anything like that needed for birds but I’d phone to confirm that.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, bring, canada, Finches, license, need, sale, wild

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...