Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cockatiels How to deal with baby cockatiels?

Question by Meme: How to deal with baby cockatiels?
My baby cockatiels are around 29 days old, so can you tell me how to train them, tame them and deal with them in general (4 babies) from the moment they come out of the nest? I will separate them from their parents and what then? How do I even get them out of the cage gently? How do I teach them to eat fruit? I’ve heard that everything is easier with baby birds, is this true? (their parents are not tame) Please tell me everything, thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by blu
This request is best approached w/ research. There is plenty on the internet …

https://www.google.com/#gs_rn=19&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=NrlqihRquV94sjOESkGn4g&cp=21&gs_id=o7&xhr=t&q=how+to+raise+baby+cockatiels&es_nrs=true&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=how+to+raise+baby+coc&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aWc&fp=bfc070fda6467e84&biw=1366&bih=665

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Baby, Cockatiels, Deal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...