Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Birdcage How to make a birdcage veil?

Question by Kimchi mama: How to make a birdcage veil?
I really want a birdcage veil but they seem to be sort of expensive, where can I find a site that shows you step by step how to make one? Also Where could I find the supplies? Also do they look better with shorter hair?Thanks:)

Best answer:

Answer by Lyn G.
Check out birdcageveils.com. They range in price from $ 40-$ 100. Which isn’t terrible for any veil nowadays. But, with some Russian netting and an ostrich feather… (about $ 10) you could probably make it yourself. Or find a kit off of birdcage veils(.com!).

Good luck! And, personally I think it looks great with short hair. But, people with long hair do it too and I think it’s nice.

Congrats!!

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Birdcage, veil

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...