Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Parrots how do i find out the sex of a pair of Quaker parrots?

Question by Big White Woman: how do i find out the sex of a pair of Quaker parrots?
Four days ago I adopted/inherited three quaker parrots. I think they are less than a year old. Their previous owner barely interacted with them therefore they are very nervous around people. I would like to know how to tell if they are male or female with out having to take them to the pet shop or getting a blood test. Also i want get some ideas/input on how to go about training them and integrating them to their new family. I have taken care of many animals, but am not familiar with birds in general, such as behavior, training, diet, growth and development rate. I have an idea of their general lifespan but thats about it.

Please Help! Any input will be greatly appreciated by both myself and my new family members.

Best answer:

Answer by Bought a New Trailer
Ask them , I heard they can talk. We don`t have any in our trailer park though.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:find, pair, Parrots, quaker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...