Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

All About Birds How can I turn a story about back yard birds into something more interesting?

Question by ghost: How can I turn a story about back yard birds into something more interesting?
I love birds, but my teacher wants something more interesting. The topic will still be back yard birds, and it has to be informational, and not persuasive. Any ideas?
That would be a good idea if it wasn’t supposed to be informational.

Best answer:

Answer by madmother15
Be a bird. Tell a story from the bird’s eye view. No pun intended. I think that would be more interesting than just an essay about what birds you have in your back yard. Do some research, what birds do you have, what do they like to eat, how do they interact with other birds that visit etc.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:about, back, Birds, interesting, into, more, something, story, turn, yard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...