Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Blue Jay Bird What does this dream of a blue jay mean?

Question by Samantha: What does this dream of a blue jay mean?
Last night I had a dream about a blue jay, it was perched on my shoulder, much like a parrot, and tilting its head towards me so it could hear what I was talking about. I don’t know anything about what I was talking about, but this blue jay was really interested in what I was saying. Someone was there with me, I don’t know who, though. What could it have meant?

Best answer:

Answer by IntuitiveImpressions
Blue jays are aggressive birds that mimic others; I think you have a friend around you who may not be the best friend – may be mimicing you.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, Blue, Dream, mean, this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...