Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, June 30, 2013

And This Bird You Cannot Change

Some cool free birds images:

And This Bird You Cannot Change
free birds

Image by Kazz.0
"For I must be traveling on, now,
‘Cause there’s too many places I’ve got to see."

-Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynrd

It would typically be my last choice to pick one of the most overplayed songs of all time as an inspiration for a photo, but this duck swimming away from the others on a chilly, tranquil Friday morning caught my attention, and evoked the classic rock anthem.

62/366 The Free Bird Leaps..
free birds

Image by Wade Brooks
The free bird leaps
on the back of the wind
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wings
in the orange sun rays
and dares to claim the sky.

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou

Split Tone 2 (Lightroom 3)



Tags:bird, cannot, change, this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...