Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 31, 2013

Lovebirds My lovebirds being transported on a plane?

Question by fatalsiinz: My lovebirds being transported on a plane?
I may be relocating, and my concern is taking my lovebirds on a plane. I would have to buy a carrier and bring them on board. My question is, taking them on a plane, is that going to be stressful for them??? Would they be ok??? I don’t want them to become sick or anything. I would be taking them in the cabin with me(of course I’d have to pay an additional fee for them to come on the plane). There is no way, I would let them be placed below the plane. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best answer:

Answer by byteofk
I assume you are relocating within the same country… if not check the regulations for transporting animals and birds!

I don’t think they could be put in the luggage area because of the difference in cabin pressure.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:being, Lovebirds, Plane, transported

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...