Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Thorn Birds Q&A: Does anyone know any critics for THE THORN BIRDS and/or SHOGUN, the novels?

thorn birds
by BOBXNC

Question by lidolly: Does anyone know any critics for THE THORN BIRDS and/or SHOGUN, the novels?
Hi all

I am doing my coursework and need help… I am comparing two very popular novels “The Thorn Birds” by Colleen McCullough and “Shogun” by James Clavell, but cannot find any critics opinions. I really need your help, as one of the main objectives is I find out what critics think. Anything you have will be welcomes, whether it be writen in the 1970′s (when the novels came out) or recently…Counting on you people :) :):)

Best answer:

Answer by FALLENMALAK
I’VE SEEN BOTH OF THESE MOVIES AND THEY ARE TRULY
EPIC AND GREAT FILMS TO WATCH. RICHARD CHAMBERLIN
STARED IN BOTH FILMS AND GIVES A MAGNIFICENT PERFORMANCE IN BOTH FILMS. I THINK YOU SHOULD WATCH THEM BOTH TO SEE WHAT I MEAN, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE QUITE LONG, THEY ARE WORTH WATCHING..

GREAT ACTING BY ALL PARTICIPENTS!!!

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:and/or, Anyone, Birds, Critics, know, Novels, SHOGUN, Thorn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...