Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finch Bird Feeders How do I discourage Mockingbirds from keeping my other birds away?

Question by Jerry S: How do I discourage Mockingbirds from keeping my other birds away?
I have two Mockingbirds that have decided our house and yard is their own domain. One stands guard at the feeders and the cardinals, finches and other birds aren’t able to come feed. I love the Mockingbirds and their songs but i also love the other birds. Give me an idea.

Best answer:

Answer by Deltaflyer12
Take down the feeders for 2 weeks. Once you see they have lost interest in your house and yard and they move on, put the feeders back up and monitor them.

– PA

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:away, bird, Birds, discourage, Feeders, Finch, from, keeping, Mockingbirds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...