Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Chromed Bird How do I make a apple cider brine for turkey and how long do I let it marinate?

Question by Jenny: How do I make a apple cider brine for turkey and how long do I let it marinate?
I read somewhere that brining your turkey in apple cider mixture is the key to great Carmel color as well as a super juicy bird but don’t know how to make it or how long to brine it as in 4,6,8 or 12 hours

Best answer:

Answer by Nana Lamb
here is a list of google search sites for brining turkey! go through them and find what you need:

https://www.google.com/search?q=brining+for+turkeys&rlz=1C1LDJZ_en&oq=brining+for+turkeys&aqs=chrome.0.57.8003&sugexp=chrome,mod=1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Apple, bird, brine, Chromed, cider, long, marinate, turkey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...