Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bird Cages Q&A: What can I use to connect bird cage parts together?

Question by Armora: What can I use to connect bird cage parts together?
I have the bird cage parts connected by safety pins temporarily. I was wondering what I could use to permanently keep the parts together. I took 2 bird cages apart and put the parts together to make my own large rat cage. I’ve got about $ 5 at the moment, so if there’s something that cheap that I could buy to connect the parts I’ll buy it. So does anyone have any ideas? Also I wanted to make a custom bottom for the cage. What should I use to make that?

Best answer:

Answer by Alex
Bolts and nuts simple

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, cage, Cages, Connect, parts, together

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...