Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bird Cages Q&A: Is there any problem with getting a bird cage for a rat?

Question by Ska.Ska.Ska: Is there any problem with getting a bird cage for a rat?
So, I went to PetCo and Petsmart today and found a good quality bird cage for much less than a ‘small animal’ cage. My question is, if I take out the grate on the bottom and secure the easy-sliding side doors to the cage with wire so the rats can’t open them, can I substitute this cage for a rat cage?
I’m planning on putting in ledges and landings and such around the cage so the rats have a smaller chance of falling as well.

Best answer:

Answer by milton b
It will probably work, buy the sturdiest cage they have, a bored rat can do some amazing things.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, cage, Cages, getting, problem, there

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...