Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Blue Jay Bird How can I make my blue jay "work" for his peanuts?

Question by Hanol01: How can I make my blue jay “work” for his peanuts?
I have in-shell peanuts set out for a blue jay who comes by and snatches them up quickly and flies off. I’d like to design a way for him to take more time getting to the peanut so I can get a better look at him when he comes by. Any ideas? Thanks.

Best answer:

Answer by Tiny Almighty
Try buying a certain bird feeder that it designed for them to have to more pick into it, place the peanuts in there, and he should have a much harder time grabbing them just so quickly.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, Blue, peanuts, Work

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...