Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 1, 2013

Bird Photos What can I feed a baby bird that fell from a nest?

Question by Blue Me: What can I feed a baby bird that fell from a nest?
I found a baby bird on the ground, it’s in the process of loosing most of it’s down feathers. It was almost dead when I found it. I used a turkey baster to hydrate with some milk and water then I soaked some cooked rice in milk and gave it to it. How often do I feed it? And what kind of food should I give it until gets strong enough to eat some worms?

Best answer:

Answer by dapiek
Depends on the type of bird, call your state conservation agent for advice

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Baby, bird, feed., fell, from, nest, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...