Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birds For Sale I have a 12 pounds of bird seed sealed in their plastic bags.Do I have to refridgerate them?

Question by Guy: I have a 12 pounds of bird seed sealed in their plastic bags.Do I have to refridgerate them?
I bought a lot of bird food on sale. Need it to last 3 or 4 months.
Thanks for all the great answers. In response to Vet tech, I feed the bird Kaytee Fiesta Cockatiel mix (http://www.kaytee.com/products/companion_birds/?pid=42641&aid=all&pcid=1)
Its one of the most expensive bird food products in the store. Is there something better? I buy it because it actually smells better than all the other seeds and my bird seems to eat it faster than anything I’ve ever given her.

Best answer:

Answer by Hailey
no.. birds like it anyways

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bags.Do, bird, Birds, plastic, Pounds, refridgerate, sale, sealed, seed, their, them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...