Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nice All About Birds photos

A few nice all about birds images I found:

… and shake it all about :)
all about birds

Image by Images by John ‘K’
(view large on black)

Today finds me with another "work from home" day, and on this beautifully sunny Tuesday I took a little lunch break time-out to wonder around our garden with my camera…
(and I now have my D5000 back – yay!)

I typically upload in small sets – don’t just look at the latest one in my photostream as you might be missing something you’ll like more…. and your comments are ALWAYS welcome :)

© All rights reserved. John Krzesinski, 2009.

(check out the August 2009 edition of PhotographyBB magazine!)

Swainson’s Thrush
all about birds

Image by tuchodi
More info from All About Birds and Whatbird.



Tags:about, Birds, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...