Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Extinct Birds I think I found an extinct bird?

Question by cuckoo meister: I think I found an extinct bird?
I think i saw a passenger pigeon or a bird very similar to it. this bird is supposed to be extinct. i have been occasionally seeing this bird. I havent been able to keep track of it but i have noticed for about a year now. i checked out websites to see the physical features and such of the bird and it resembles it quite well. is it possible that an extinct bird is not really extinct or could i have been mistaken?

Best answer:

Answer by intel_knight
take pictures and send to nearest university.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, Birds, Extinct, found, think

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...