Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 242 - Birds in the garden

Some cool identifying birds images:

Day 242 – Birds in the garden
identifying birds

Image by Jessica Keating Photography
Blue skies and sunshine today, though it was very windy and cold. British weather is just bonkers. Can anybody identify the birds? (I’m sorry I don’t know)

I went to the gym for an hour and a half this evening and although it hurts while I’m doing it, it makes me feel better once I’ve been!

I did try some smoke photography but it was an absolute disaster. I think I’m going to need to invest in some off camera flashes or put it on my birthday list…any tips and tricks or stuff I definitely need?

Jessica Keating © All rights reserved. It is illegal to use this image without my written permission. If you would like to use it then message or email me to agree terms.

Bird in the snow
identifying birds

Image by John Williams / Eurapart
I’m really not that knowledgeable for a country boy. Can someone please identify this bird?



Tags:Birds, Garden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...