Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pigeons How do I get rid of pigeons who have laid a nest on our roof?

Question by Serena: How do I get rid of pigeons who have laid a nest on our roof?
I heard an odd sound yesterday and I noticed a pigeon’s nest on our roof (which I think had a baby in it, a larger baby but still a baby.) It is high up and has made a real mess of our roof under the eaves. I don’t want to kill or injure the birds, but I want them off of our roof so they do not continue to make a mess of things up there. I’m worried about damage to our house. We live out in the country so I’m not exactly sure where these pigeons came from. I don’t mind waiting till the bird is old enough to be on it’s own, which looking at the baby bird, it doesn’t look like it will be too long.

Best answer:

Answer by Kobe > MJ
get rid of the nest.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:laid, nest, pigeons, roof

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...