Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Birdfeeders Making a birdfeeder--what attracts cardinals or blue jays?

Question by adrian♥: Making a birdfeeder–what attracts cardinals or blue jays?
I’m making a homemade birdfeeder but I don’t know what kind of things to put on it. What foods attract cardinals or blue jays?

Please don’t suggest birdseed..I really don’t feel like going out in the cold weather. I want to use everyday household things. Thanks :-)

Best answer:

Answer by Kate M
I use just plain old dried bread from my kitchen they like it . they also like black oil sunflower seeds when the weather gets better . good luck and God bless.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:attracts, Birdfeeders, birdfeederwhat, Blue, cardinals, Jays, Making

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...