Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Love Birds Once the love birds eggs are hatched do I move the chick in another cage?

Question by Syddles: Once the love birds eggs are hatched do I move the chick in another cage?
A friend told me that once the love birds are born I move them into another cage because they will start to freak out and poke there head until they leave.

Is that true or not? and if so what do I do?

Best answer:

Answer by Timmy
After the young birds are weaned and fully-feathered, the adult birds may not want the young birds in “their” cage. At this time you should probably move the young birds into their own cage. A long, low cage is usually best for fledglings, so that they can exercise their wings, but not get hurt.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:another, Birds, cage, chick, eggs, hatched, Love, move, once

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...