Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Love Birds How much do love birds (a pair) normally cost??

Question by silverboy470: How much do love birds (a pair) normally cost??
I am getting a pair of love birds they are green and one is peach faced. It comes with a cage 2 books a stand, and food. I am getting it for free since I have to drive almost 4 hours to get them. I have to get one of them healed since it has been plucking its feathers. Is this for all I’m getting worth it?

And how do you stop a bird from plucking? The lady I’m getting them from said the younger one of the pair is doing the plucking.

I have 2 other birds and 9 years of experience but I have never delt with plucking before. Please help !!!

Thanks in advance!!

Best answer:

Answer by Kiowa1
About $ 100…

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Birds, cost, Love, much, normally, pair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...