Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Extinct Birds why and when did the carolina parakeet birds become extinct or endangered?

Question by : why and when did the carolina parakeet birds become extinct or endangered?
i was trying to do a project at school but i needed help so i wanted someone to help me include where it
live and how long did it live there and include if there were species envolved with their extenction and also include there kingdom and their family?

Best answer:

Answer by Maddie
All I know is that the last Carolina Parakeet was living in a zoo (I believe somewhere in California). The species died out during the 1980s I believe.

You will have to check my facts, for I’m not 100% positive.

That’s all I can help you with.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:become, Birds, carolina, endangered, Extinct, parakeet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...