Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, July 13, 2012

Radiator Birds

Some cool chromed bird images:

Radiator Birds
chromed bird

Image by greeblie
At truckstops, the little birds find quick and easy meals by climbing up on the truck’s radiators and munching on all the splatted bugs. The birds latch on whether or not the truck’s engine is running. Once I saw one jump up on a truck that was moving slowly!

the Bird is the word (ALL DONE)
chromed bird

Image by ATOMIC Hot Links
Current Project a ’57 T-Bird. This is not mine but I treat it as if it were. It belongs to a very close friend of the family and they have a limited amount of cash and I’m trying to do the most I can. It is a real clanllenge because it should be a frame off restoration but I can only work with what I got until I can find a money tree some where around here, lol.



Tags:Birds, Radiator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...