Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Parrot How do you get a parrot to step onto your hand when you put it next to him?

Question by Some dude: How do you get a parrot to step onto your hand when you put it next to him?
I’ve had a princess of wales parrot and two budgies for nearly three months and they still bounce around in the cage like ping pong balls when I get close to them. (except the parrot) I’m trying to get them to perch on my hand when I place it next to them. How do I do that? Also, how can I tell that I can take all of the birds out of the cage without letting them fly away?

Best answer:

Answer by Alma B
my daughter has a parrot she just says step up and the parrot do step up on her hand or shoulder

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:hand, next, onto, Parrot, step

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...