Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Parrot For Sale does anyone have an eclectus parrot for sale with a cage for $200 or under?

Question by beardie_lover_53: does anyone have an eclectus parrot for sale with a cage for 0 or under?
pleas and also can you tell me where i could find one with a cage in that price range

Best answer:

Answer by moggie
Most eclectus parrots I have seen are $ 700 upwards here in Australia, and you want a big cage for free as well as a bird costing less than a third of its value ? I think you are dreaming. Everyone knows the worth of these parrots. If you got one with cage for the cost of a cage only then I would hazzard a guess there would be a serious health issue with that bird.
I think you need to save more money or do more research, or wait a very long time.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:$200, Anyone, cage, eclectus, Parrot, sale, under

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...