Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, July 27, 2012

Buy Birds I want to know where I can buy pet birds other than pet stores?

Question by : I want to know where I can buy pet birds other than pet stores?
I was wanting to buy a bird like a parakeet. Also preferably hand trained or at leased close. A baby would be best. Close to or in Sarasota FL Bradenton thank you.
Be specific please.

Best answer:

Answer by petunia13
local breeders, also, try your local animal rescue shelters, sometimes they have these type of birds in.

i cannot be more specific as i live in the uk, you can google your local pet rescue centres and your local parakeet breeders, type in something like “local parakeet breeders in (what area you are or your postcode/zip code)”, you should get some leads from this.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Birds, know, stores, than, want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...