Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finch Bird Feeders I have 2 bird feeders right next to each other hanging in a tree and all I am getting are?

Question by purple_rose131: I have 2 bird feeders right next to each other hanging in a tree and all I am getting are?
a family of house sparrows. I get a red cardinal that comes around occasionally, but he will only eat from the ground. I can’t understand why he won’t eat from the feeder. But, I am waiting for some really pretty birds to come and they won’t. What will make the pretty birds like the yellow finches come? I know there is a certain feeder for finches. Will they come to other feeders or does it have to be a special finch feeder?

Best answer:

Answer by eight ball
All I know for sue that cardinals will eat of the ground but rarely will they feed from any elevated bird feeder. Just spread grain on the ground for them.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, each, Feeders, Finch, getting, hanging, next, right, tree

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...