Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cornell Birds I am deathly afraid of Pigeons? Is Cornell still right?

Question by Megs: I am deathly afraid of Pigeons? Is Cornell still right?
I have Ornithaphobia…which is an extreme phobia of birds. Especially Pigeons! So naturally, I was against going to college in NY. However, I am really interested in Cornell University (Ithaca, New York). So far, it is the perfect choice for me and I think I have a good chance of getting in. What should I do?

Best answer:

Answer by bird lover (pigeon girl)
Try to avoid the pigeons. I could never understand why people are so scared of pigeons! There harmless. Just do not go near them, simple as that.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:afraid, Birds, Cornell, deathly, pigeons, right, still

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...