Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bird Feeding is there someone to help with wild bird feeding?

Question by cralin9: is there someone to help with wild bird feeding?
I am disabled,and need help obtainnig wild bird seed,hard to keep up with the one’s that have gathered in my yard lately,,they help me to keep going,even though disablity is growing worse,can someone help me with feed for them please

Best answer:

Answer by Cindy M
I am uncertain as to how I could help you. If perhaps you lived near me I would gladly run the errand for you. If you need to know the best all around food I would suggest black oil sunflower seeds. These attract the most variety of birds. They can be purchased in 50lb bags for around 10 dollars. Is there a feed store near you? Maybe they would consider having some one deliver the seed to your home. This is the best thing I can think of. Good Luck.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, Feeding, Help, someone, there, wild

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...