Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Amazon Parrots For Sale DO YOU THINK MY AMAZON WILL TALK WISTLE AND BECOME TAME?

Question by : DO YOU THINK MY AMAZON WILL TALK WISTLE AND BECOME TAME?
hi my name is kirsty and iv been looking for a parrot for sometime now i was browzing the internet and seen an orange winged amazon 10 MONTH OLD for sale £300 talking, saying his name {sailor} and various other things,i got sailor home and he was very nervous and didnt make a sound i put that dwn to the travel hear and new faces. iv had sailor about a week now hes still quite nevous n very quite with the odd funny sound he sometimes cherps. Hes taking food from my hand threw the cage but takes it n moves off, wen i put my hands in the cage to change his food/water hes very nervos…. do you think my amazon will talk, wistle and become tame.

Best answer:

Answer by James
Has he suffered a heart attack lately? because that can shake them up.. I should know Cu’s ive got a bird, I think its either shy or has had a heart attack lately, Refer to the company you bought the bird from. I hope i helped and yes hes likely to talk in older stages, because i had a parrot, she used to sing happy birthday to me n tell me to eff off lol, I miss her and whistle yes sailor will i hope i helped.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Amazon, become, Parrots, sale, talk, tame, think, WISTLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...