Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, June 18, 2012

African Grey Parrot I want to buy an African Grey parrot, does anyone knows a currently updated website?

Question by rambo: I want to buy an African Grey parrot, does anyone knows a currently updated website?
I want to buy an African Grey parrot, I have being searching and I still have not found anything yet. Does anyone knows were I can buy one, on a currently updated site or locally here in Laredo TX 78046? I think they are great pets and I am ready for one. Please be honest and sorry for my grammar.

Best answer:

Answer by Doo doo patrol
You can buy one at a pet store that sells African m#therf#ckin Grey Parrots….

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:African, Anyone, currently, Grey, knows, Parrot, updated, want, website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...