Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Names Of Birds is there a website i can go to to see full color pictures and names of wild back yard birds?

Question by trinastacia: is there a website i can go to to see full color pictures and names of wild back yard birds?
I live in Missouri and love to feed and watch my wild back yard birds.But I can’t identify all the new birds that have been passing through.Is there anywhere online that shows colored photos and names of birds?

Best answer:

Answer by margecutter
The best online field guide I have found is http://www.enature.com/fieldguides/

This one allows you to pick a region, or see birds of a given type from all over North America.

Other than that, I would suggest you pick up an inexpensive field guide from a second-hand book store. Sibley’s and Peterson’s are my two favorites, along with the Birds of North America, which has editions specific to various regions, but there are a multitude out there. Get one you feel most comfortable with.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:back, Birds, color, full, Names, pictures, there, website, wild, yard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...