Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chromed Bird How can i play the Chrome dimensions level in google chrome angry birds app? I have beat all the other levels?

Question by : How can i play the Chrome dimensions level in google chrome angry birds app? I have beat all the other levels?
I beat all the levels in the poached egg level but it wont let me play anything in the chrome dimensions level?

Best answer:

Answer by lonelylucy08
Strange… I have never had that happen before to me.. I am going to give you a link to a site that can help you out! it will tell you everything you need to know

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:angry, beat, bird, Birds, chrome, Chromed, dimensions, google, Level, levels, play

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...