Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 23, 2012

Pet Birds How can i get my new pet birds feel friendly around me?

Question by holaa!: How can i get my new pet birds feel friendly around me?
I just got some pet birds! Two actually. They are cockatoos. On is a girl and the other is a boy. They are about 5 years old. They have been living with 2 other families so far. The one family didnt really care for thebirds that much. They had them for two years and then passed them on to my great aunt. THey had them for three years and the nevery really wanted them, but the didnt want to see innocent birds thrown away. THen they gave it to us. My dad still needs to clip the wings and all. But whenever i get too close, the start to hiss at me. How do the birds get closer to me.?

Best answer:

Answer by babyboo2429
Just be gentle and show you care! Try not to be loud around them they will be scared of you whenever you come around.play with them,have fun,and good luck!

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:around, Birds, Feel, friendly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...