Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Film, for now (Minolta XG-M with Tokina SZ-X 80-200mm)

Check out these bird of paradise images:

Film, for now (Minolta XG-M with Tokina SZ-X 80-200mm)
bird of paradise

Image by kevin dooley
Thanks for all the advice you gave me a week ago about what camera to get next. My digital has indeed met its maker… I’ve decided to not buy anything now and spend the bucks on film. Between Diana, Viv, and Fishie, there’s plenty of potential.

THIS particular image is COMPLETELY UNIQUE amongst my photostream! I have never posted an image like this–can you guess how it’s different?

This is the first image I’ve posted coming from a telephoto lens. I fixed the old Minolta 35mm SLR we had, and it happens to have a 200mm lens. This is an image of the wind chimes on our back porch intermingling with the "bird of paradise" plant during sunset. We have 75 wind chimes on the porch and they make a glorious sound all day.

(Minolta XG-M with Tokina SZ-X 80-200mm)

Bird of Paradise
bird of paradise

Image by Tree of Death
The bird of paradise flower is very vibrant.



Tags:80200mm, Film, Minolta, Tokina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...