Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 23, 2012

What monopod/tripod would you recommend for taking pictures of birds?

Question by Petaluma S: What monopod/tripod would you recommend for taking pictures of birds?
I recently began taking pictures of birds. My actual tripod is a cheap one with at least three knobs to adjust its head. I think there are monopods/tripods that are easier/faster for head adjustment. The camera I’m using is a Nikon D50 with an 18-55 mm lens or a 70-300 mm lens so I don’t necessarily need a strong tripod… just a monopod or tripod that can be easily brought in non accessible and muddy areas and that can be quickly adjusted. Experienced bird photographers, what do you suggest?
Best answer:
Answer by TomTom
try yahoo shopping
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...