Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How do I take a picture of a flying bird?

Question by Jam: How do I take a picture of a flying bird?
Hello, I use a Canon camera. The powershot sd1000 7.1 mega pix. It is really good I love it! I love to take pictures of animals like my pet bird. I don’t use flash because I don’t want to blind my bird. But when I take a picture of him flying it will be blurry! And if i do use flash it will take a second for the camera to take the picture, and my bird would have stopped flying by then. What should I do? I am not good at photograhpy :)

Best answer:

Answer by succubus
i’m not an expert, but i would use the Tv mode on the camera (shutter speed priority) and select a very fast shutter speed so the camera thingy won’t be open too much and take the bird in too many positions, that’s why it’s blurry.
i believe you also have a kids&pets preset mode on your camera, try and use that one too

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, flying, picture, take

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...